Custom Blog Design

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My sweet little "smooch"

So I was sitting on my couch the other day eating a golden chocolate oreo (food of the Gods) and Aleyah was sitting next to me. She kept looking at the cookie I was eating. Poor thing wanted one so bad. So, I thought why not? She is 8 months old and that should be fine. No choking hazard here (mom!). I gave her one. Here are the pictures from that cookie. I should have sat her in the highchair, she was making such a big mess. I had to take the cookie away from her once because she got one of her hairs on it. you'd have thought I was taking away her life. She heaved such a pitiful sigh and got huge tears in her eyes. Too cute. Half way through eating the cookie, she fell asleep. Too bad she didn't get to stay that way. She was way to messy and had to be changed. Later that night when I gave her a bath, she had cookie between her toes! How on earth did she manage to do that I wonder? Anyway, here are the pictures I took of her while she was munching on that cookie. I tried to take a video, but my camera wouldn't let me.

No comments: