Custom Blog Design

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bri's Birthday Party

Here they are, the long awaited pictures from Sabrina's 4th Birthday party. It was fun. Our friends Tim and Heather and their girls, Lilly and Loren and our parents, Ralph and Idella came to celebrate with us. It was so much fun. She wanted a big pink cake, so I got her the Barbie Fairytopia cake. It had a little toy on it and she loved it. You should have seen the huge grin on her face while we were singing to her. She asked for princess stuff so that's what we got her. She got a Cinderella crown, a princess puzzle and princess/polly pockets. She wants to be a princess for Halloween at our house so the crown was perfect. I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so tall and turning into such a beauty. She is just 4!! Stay young! I can tell when she gets older she is going to be a heartbreaker. I hope her daddy is ready for that. I'm sure not!

No comments: