Custom Blog Design

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A little about Ernie

1. What is his name? Ernest Dale Upshaw
2. Who eats more? By far Ernie does. He gets angry at me when I don't eat.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Me.
4. Who is taller? Ernie. I'm short.
5. Who is smarter? Me...or Ernie...I think we are both pretty smart.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am .
7. Who does the laundry? Since we both hate it equally, we do it together.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ernie. I love the left.
9. Who pays the bills?Both of us.
10. Who cooks more? I do.
11. Who is more stubborn? Paging Ernie!
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? ME!!!
13. Who has more siblings?I do.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We are partners so we both do. No, that's not wishful thinking.
15. What do you like to do together? Go out on dates, go for drives, take walks, and watch tv.
16. Who eats more sweets? Both of us. Can you say brownies?
17. Guilty Pleasures? Guns, Computer/video games, kids, brownies....
18. How did you meet? We first met when he started working at Mollinellies Jewlers. He was still married at that time. Our first date was in October of 08 after his divorce was finalized.
19. Who asked whom out first? Ernie did.
20. Who kissed who first? Ernie did. It was such a shock.
21. Who proposed? Ernie did. It was again such a shock to both of us. At first I didn't understand what he was asking. I made him say it again. Later Ernie confessed that he didn't know he was doing it until he said the words.
22. His best features and qualities? How much he loves the kids, his eyes and hands and how he is so patient with everything that is going on.

No comments: