Custom Blog Design

Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's begining to look alot like Christmas!

Snow this early? Can you believe it? I sure can. I told Ernie two weeks ago, after that cold spell we had, that we were going to have snow before Halloween. I should've bet him something. I would have won. The kids were so excited when they woke up this morning to snow. We just had to go outside right that minute to play in it. We didn't. We had to get their snow gear and then eat lunch with daddy THEN we could play in the snow. I guess that wasn't fast enough. They had so much fun outside. Our yard was one solid blanket of snow. As you can tell from the pictures, they soon had little trails from running through it. Snow men were attempted and snow angels made. Oh how much fun! BRRRRRR!!!!!!

No comments: