Custom Blog Design

Friday, December 19, 2008

A Gingerbread House and Homemade Card

Last night we made a gingerbread house for Family Home Evening. The kids were so excited! They could hardly hold still. The kids helped decorate (and eat) with the candy and then they asked if they could throw snowballs at each other. You can't tell but the little clumps of frosting in the little gingerbread boy and girls' hands are snowballs. The kids thought that would be fun. Also, here is the card that Jonathan made me in Kindergarten. I'm not going to lie, I cried when I got it. I never thought that I would ever get one. It's so precious to me and I will treasure it as long as I live and perhaps into the Eternities. More pictures to come of Christmas. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: