Custom Blog Design

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lagoon 2009

Lance and Julie B gave us 4 tickets to Lagoon last summer. I know it's been a long time coming but here are the pictures from that day. It was so much fun and sooo hot. The kids had a blast. I thought Sabrina would shy away from the big rides. Oh no! She was crazy about them. Laughed like a loon. Jonathan got a little scared on the ride that shot you up and dropped you down. The look on his face was priceless. The kid setting next to him kept trying to calm him down. I didn't go on some of the rides because I am CHICKEN. Yes, I can admit it. After the long day at Lagoon we went and spent some time with my grandma Buttars and aunt Kris. It was really nice seeing them and they were so sweet with the kids. After that we went to dinner with Ernie's brother and sister-in-law Dwaine and Robin. We ate at the Lone Star. It's a steak place in Centerville. So yummy. By the time we left it was late and even later when we got home. Kids slept like a rock on the ride home. So did I. Any how, it was a great day and we are very thankful that Lance and Julie gave us the tickets!

No comments: