Custom Blog Design

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My 29th Birthday

Can you believe how time flies? I remember sitting in Senior Choir my senior year and seeing friends who had graduated come and visit. I thought they were so old. Ha. Not that I am old. I'm not. Ernie constantly reminds me that I'm still a baby. Compared to him, perhaps I am since he will be 34 on Saturday ;) My birthday was pretty great. Nothing better than sleeping in past 7am. I made a Red Velvet Cake that actually turned out super yummy. I spent the entire day reading after my doctors appointment (baby is doing just fine despite the 5lb weight loss this week). Ernie took me out to dinner to the Sandpiper. Never been there before and it was soooooo stinking good. Our neighbor Rod is the manager there and he recomended the best food. We had roasted garlic and sun dried tomatoes with brea cheese and crusty bread. I want to eat that every day for the rest of my life. It was so good. We had steaks and then I got Creme Brulee for my birthday dessert. I was so stuffed by the time I got home that I didn't even eat a piece of cake. I ate it for breakfast though. It's got all the food groups from the food pyramid right? I just have to keep telling my self that. I'm great-full for all the birthday wishes from family and friends. You guys are the best a girl could have!

No comments: