Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Christmas 07

So I know it's a little late but, I guess it's better than never. Here are our Christmas pictures. The kids were so excited that day. I got there about 7:30 am and nobody was awake. I sat on the couch and waited until Jonathan woke up around 8 am. He ran out here, took one look at the tree then ran into his daddy's room. I followed. He was so excited that he had to go wake Sabrina up. Then commenced the unwrapping of presents. It was chaotic but I loved every minute of it. Sabrina got Polly Pockets, pajamas and slippers, a journal and pen and a fish tank. Jonathan got his rifle, pajamas and slippers, a journal and a pen and a fish tank. They also got $10.00 to buy fish when the "fish store" opened. It was such a great morning. We then went over to Garrett and Krystal's house where we opened up more presents with my family. It was a great morning. This was our first Christmas together and I will cherish it always.

No comments: