Custom Blog Design

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wedding survey

How long have you been married?
just over four months

Is this your first marriage?
It's my first and Ernie's second.

Is it how you imagined it would be?
Yep. It's very hard but so worth it.

What would you change?
The ex. She's difficult to deal with.


Are you married to your soul-mate?
I sure am. I'm so lucky.

What do you argue about the most?
We don't argue about just one thing. In fact we don't really argue a lot.


What do you see eye to eye on the most?
Religion and kids.


Where did you meet your spouse?
He works for my uncle and with my two brothers.


Where was your first date?
FHE with my ward.


Where were you when you became engaged?
Unofficially we were sitting in the living room on the couch, the next day he asked again at work in the safe room, and then officially we were in the kitchen. It was great.


Did you live together before Marriage?
Nope.

What was your wedding song?
We danced to "When you say nothing at all" by Allison Krauss.




Who was in your wedding party?
Our parents, Lindsy and Mandy and Tim was our best man.


Do you get along with the in-laws?
I LOOOVE them.
I really lucked out with great ones!

Whats your view on Children?
He has two from his first marriage and then in a couple of years we'll have a couple more:)



Does your spouse feel the same way?
We discussed it so I'm pretty sure he does. He loves kids.

Are you a 2 peas in a pod or opposites attract couple?
Complete OPPOSITES!



Do you go out without your spouse?
All the time. We still have our own interests.

How long are you away from your spouse before you start to miss him/her?
I don't even get out of the house before I miss him.


Have you ever compared your spouse to someone you have dated in the past?
We've talked about the differences between our ex's but I've never compared. There just is no comparison. Ernie is exactly what I was looking for and no one else has even come close.


Do you trust your Spouse?
Sure do

Does your Spouse trust you?
He tells me that he does.

How well do you know your spouse's favorites?
Pretty sure I know them all. We talked a lot about everything when we were dating.


How well does your spouse know your favorites?
Really well. He's very observant. I once mentioned that I loved these Chocolate Pearls at my uncles Jewelery store. 4 weeks later he brought them home to me for my 27th birthday. I'd completely forgotten about them. I'm sure glad he didn't :)


Does your spouse get along with your friends?
He sure does.

Did you go on a honeymoon?
We went to Island Park but it didn't last long. On our first day there we got in a really bad car accident. We ended up spending half the day in and ambulance and then the other half in the ER and the rest of our honeymoon at home in pain.
Dang Whiplash!

Do you watch the same TV shows?
We watch Las Vegas but other than that not really.


Can you agree on Pizza toppings?
Ham and black olives. The kids love it too.


Who takes out the trash?
We both do it.


Who does laundry?
Both of us.

Who cooks dinner?
I usually do because I'm home before he is. He is the better cook though.


Who is the first one to wake up in the morning?
Me, I go to work at 7:15 and he doesn't have to go for another hour.


Do you have any traditions?
We have a movie and pizza night with the kids and then snuggle on the couch afterward until bedtime. Other than that we haven't been married long enough to start very many traditions.


Is there anyone in your spouses family that you cant stand?
I love my new family. They are the best ever. I was really nervous at first to meet them because I thought they wouldn't like me. I won them over pretty fast. Not only are they my family, they are my friends too.




Anyone in your spouses family you adore?
I love my new parents. They are pretty great. I also LOVE my niece Nikki. She is just the cutest and sweetest thing ever. I met her on the day Ernie and I got married and I just think the very best of her.


Do you know your spouses passwords/pins?
Some of em.

Does your spouse know your social security number?
Nope. I don't think he knows mine either. I guess we should get on that.


Do you ever nag your spouse?
Sometimes.
I'm human right?

Do you admit wrong doing?
All the time.


Does your spouse?
I guess it depends on the situation. He's usually right.


When is the last time you or your spouse bought each other flowers?
He bought me a rose for Mothers Day. Other than that none.

No comments: