Custom Blog Design

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Comming soon to a blog near you...


COMMING SOON...


Pictures of our family. Our good friend Jordon Hoffman from J Hoffman Photography (http://www.jhofmanphotography.com) took our family pictures. She's an awesome photographer and a long time friend so naturally our choice was to ask her. She made things so easy and comfortable for all of us. Thanks Jordo! We love you!

AND...

The Pocatello Zoofari experience. Our family as well as Lindsy, Jamie, Kurt, and Eve's family will be joining us for a fun filled night of zoo animals and icecream. Hmmmm....wonder if I can get Michelle and Greg to bum along with us?

AND...

Jonathan's baseball pictures. We've got several pictures from grandma Lisa and then his team pics. As soon as mom sends me the pictures, I'll put them up. HINT HINT MOM!


ALSO...

I got bored the other day and decided to redo our blog. I put everything in the order that it happened. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: